Abbey Forged Products is the UK’s leading forgemaster in the oil, gas, nuclear and aerospace industry. With over 30 years’ experience in forging, Abbey are specialists in creating bespoke products using open die and ring rolling methods.
We currently have an opportunity for a Certification Clerk. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a small team primarily responsible for the generation of Certificates of conformance in accordance with strict requirements. You will be required to work closely with personnel at all levels, both internal and external, to effectively compile all the necessary documents required to certify product in accordance with customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience: -
· Experience of working within an office environment, within the manufacturing industry would be desirable
· Good IT skills particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Ability to read and understand customer specifications/drawings is an advantage
· Ability to communicate at all levels effectively, both written and verbal
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Exceptional organisational skills
· Ability to work effectively within a team or on own initiative
The role can be mentally demanding with high degree of concentration levels required, therefore a focus on quality with a keen eye for detail is essential.
To be considered for this role, please apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com , closing date Friday, 10th February 2017.
Closing Date - 10th February 2017
To apply for the above vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your CV.