Reference: Sales Department
Abbey Forged Products is the UK’s leading forgemaster in the oil, gas, nuclear and aerospace industry. With over 30 years’ experience in forging, Abbey are specialists in creating bespoke products using open die and ring rolling methods.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the main purpose of the role will be to develop new business, as well as maximise current leads. You will be capable of identifying and maximising new opportunities for forging and machining in the general engineering markets. Reporting directly to AFP Directors you will be responsible for:-
· Identifying and winning new business opportunities for the group in the UK and abroad
· Maximise order value, frequency, profit and payment terms
· Prepare quotations in line with company policy
· Produce visit, quarterly and new business development reports
· Attend business meetings when required
· Visit customers and potential customers on a regular basis
· Provide support on new part introduction, orders, specifications, payment terms etc.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and very driven. They will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in commercial achievement in an industrial environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes: -
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build effective working relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders
· Engineering and or metallurgical experience
· Ability to identify new business prospects and win opportunities
· Efficiency and attention to detail is essential
· Work as part of a team, and play a part in motivating others
· Be of smart appearance
· Computer literate
Closing Date - 10th February 2017
To apply for the above vacancies please email email@example.com along with a copy of your CV.